Guardianship and Administration

Cancel Loading...


As stated above, a party appearing before VCAT may be represented by any person (including a professional advocate) permitted or specified by VCAT.  Accordingly, a legal representative should seek leave to appear before VCAT on behalf of a concerned party. Once leave is given to you, you can also request that the client is addressed in the manner they prefer, for example, as 'Jill' or 'Ms Brown'.